Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Very light and healthy, these cookies are a perfect accompaniment for a hot cup of tea or coffee. Loaded with walnuts, this recipe is the quickest and easiest when it comes to baking cookies. With just some handful of easily available ingredients, this makes for an amazing cookie recipe which anyone is sure to crave no matter what age or occasion.
Ingredients Of Aata Walnut Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Castor Sugar
- 1 Cup Aata
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coffee Powder
- 1 Cup Walnuts
How to Make Aata Walnut Cookies1. Take butter in a big bowl.
2. Add castor sugar to it.
3. Whisk them thoroughly.
4. Add aata, baking powder and coffee powder to the bowl through a sieve.
5. Mix and whisk them thoroughly with the butter to make a paste.
6. Make doughs out of the mix.
7. Make small tikki shaped balls out of the dough.
8. Add walnuts on top of every ball.