Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Fluffy pancakes with bananas and a hint of vanilla essence. These banana pancakes are a perfect breakfast option.
- 125 g all-purpose flour or maida
- 4 tsp white sugar
- 7 gm baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 235 ml milk
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Vanilla essence
How to Make Banana Pancakes
- Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot.