It is one of the best and most delicious snacks for kids. Lets’ check out its ingredients and method of preparation.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grey sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder (omit for less spicy)
- 1/4 teaspoon medium ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with oil, nutritional yeast, sea salt, paprika, mustard powder, and black pepper.
2. Spread the cauliflower out evenly on the lined baking sheet. Roast for 20-25 minutes until brown in spots, stirring halfway through. Serve warm or at room temperature.