Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
This crispy, juicy and tangy chicken snack is the perfect make for a dinner party.
Ingredients Of Crispy Herb Chicken
- 2 Cups Fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp Lemon rind, grated
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 Cup Plain flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- 550 Gram Chicken breast supremes
- For frying Vegetable Oil
For Ranch dressing:
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Sour cream
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Chives (dried if fresh not available)
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Parsley (dried if fresh not available)
- 4-6 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Medium Red Onion (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- To taste Salt
How to Make Crispy Herb Chicken
1. Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, lemon rind, and parsley and garlic powder on a plate.
2. Season with salt and pepper. Place flour on a plate. Whisk egg and milk together in a shallow bowl.
3. Coat 1 piece of chicken in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg mixture. Coat in breadcrumb mixture. Place on a plate..
4. Repeat with remaining chicken, flour, egg mixture and breadcrumb mixture.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
6. Cook chicken, in batches, for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
7. Serve with a Ranch Dip.
Prepare Ranch Dip: