Do you like Mexican dishes very much? If yes, then must try Curtido made with onion, carrot and cabbage. Check out the ingredients and method to prepare this delicious salad.
- 1 small white cabbage(around 680g), finely shredded
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced lengthways
- 50ml apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp golden caster sugar
- ½ small pack coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
- Mix the cabbage with the onion and carrots in a heatproof bowl. Heat the vinegar, sugar and 1 tsp salt in a pan over a low heat until dissolved, then pour over the vegetables and mix well.
2. Put the slaw in the fridge for at least 30 mins or until ready to serve. Just before serving, stir through the coriander leaves and season well, to taste.