Enjoy the summers with the best of milkshake! Refreshing, yummy and easy is what Samoa Cookie Milkshake are this season. Try out this quick and easy to make milkshake with the crunchy Samoa cookie!
- 5 Samoa cookies
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup of toasted coconut
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Caramel Sauce
- Toast the coconut in a pan over low heat
- Rim the glass with chocolate fudge sauce and dip in the toasted coconut. Place glass in freezer to set.
- Using blender or food processor mix the ice cream, milk, 1/4 cup of toasted coconut and crushed up samoa cookies together until smooth
- Remove cup from freezer and squirt inside of glass with chocolate fudge sauce and caramel sauce. Fill cup with milkshake
- Top with toasted coconut and chocolate fudge sauce and caramel sauce