Easy and delicious just like it name, Baked Ziti is a popular and everyone loved dish. You can have it for dinner or anytime you like. With less cooking time involved, this baked recipe is an instant hit. Check out the ingredients and direction-
Prep: 35 mins Serving 8
- ½ lb ziti pasta
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella with the ziti.
- Spray a 13×9 pan with Pam.
- Cover the bottom half of the pan with about half the sauce.
- Put the ziti mixture on top of sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce on top of ziti.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted and it is lightly golden. Serve Hot!