It is a dessert salad made with pineapple, pistachio pudding, marshmallows and whipped topping. Let’s check out its ingredients and method of preparation.
- 2 (8-ounce) cans crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package pistachio instant pudding
- 1 (8-ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the full contents of the pineapple cans and the pudding mix until smooth.
2. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
3. Sprinkle pecans on top before serving.