Crockpot Party Potatoes
The ooey-gooey goodness of sour cream, cream of celery soup, cheddar cheese and hash browns melted together by hours of slow cooking makes these crockpot party potatoes a win at your next gathering!
- 32 ounces frozen hash browns(This is one bag.) shredded or cubed
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 21 ounces cream of celery soup This is TWO(10.5oz) small cans.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon pepper or to taste
- ½ cup milk
Mix the hash browns, sour cream, cream of celery soup, cheese, garlic powder, and salt and pepper together in a large bowl. -You can mix these ingridents in the crockpot if you are not doubling the recipe.
Lightly grease a crockpot and pour in the hash brown and cheese mixture. Pour the milk around the outside edge of the crockpot to prevent burning.
Cook on HIGH for 4 hours. Stir occasionally. Turn to keep warm or low when hash browns are tender and done. Serve and enjoy!