These are the best chocolate chip cookies! They are chewy and full of flavor. A perfect cookie to curve that chocolate craving!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Preheat the oven to 305 degrees Fahrenheit. We are going to bake these delicious cookies low and slow.
Next, gather your flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix them together in a medium-size bowl and set them aside. We will need this in a little bit.
In a mixing bowl, cream together the mostly melted butter, sugars, and vanilla. Yep, I said melted butter. It’s the melted butter along with the low baking temperature that keeps these cookies soft and chewy without being cakey. Now, add the eggs one at a time and mix well after each egg.
Then you will slowly add the flour mixture into the mixing bowl. Make sure to scrape the bowl bottom and sides at least one time. Once all of the flour is incorporated, mix in the chocolate chips just to combine. My family loves to use mini semi-sweet chocolate chips. We love to be able to have a little chocolate in every bite however you can use whatever chocolate chips you prefer. This would be a great way to switch things up!
Lastly, we bake! Using a small cookie scoop place the cookie dough on a cookie sheet. I place my cookies about 1.5 inches apart. Bake your cookies for 9-10 minutes or until the tops are just starting to turn golden brown. Remove them from the oven and let them sit on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to cooling racks.
This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes some of the most delicious cookies ever! They are the perfect combination of a little crunch and a little chewy. We love them straight off the cooling racks, by the handful as an after-school snack, and even as we sneak them one by one out of the freezer! Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter mostly melted
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips mini or regular
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, cream together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Then add eggs one at a time mixing after each, separately.
- Gradually add in the flour mix, scraping the sides as need.
- Add chocolate chips until just combined.
- Bake at 305 degrees between 9-10 minutes until tops are just slightly browing.
- Let sit on the baking sheet for about 3 minutes and move to a cooling rack. Enjoy!