Cream cheese, beer, Ranch seasoning, and shredded cheddar cheese all come together perfectly for this simple Ranch Beer Cheese Dip!
This Ranch beer cheese dip recipe is an easy game-day appetizer that will satisfy all your munchies. Its unique tangy flavor from your favorite beer and ranch seasoning mixed with smooth, creamy cheese makes for an addictive dip you can’t walk away from.
I stumbled upon this beer dip recipe years ago when I was searching for a last-minute dip recipe. I wasn’t disappointed. With only four ingredients, this dip can be made in under 10 minutes and has great flavor!
This ranch beer cheese dip is like a traditional cheese ball without chopping up anything. I have even had guests spread it on crackers.
While I always used Doritos for this cheese dip, pretzels are a traditional favorite too. Celery would be another great dipper as well. I can imagine a charcuterie board built around this cold beer dip. Maybe several little pots of dip surrounded by Doritos, pretzels, and celery. Yum!
Cold Beer Cheese Dip
This simple party dip is easy to make and tastes great! What more is there to ask for? Add chips, and you’re set to go!
Ranch Beer Cheese Dip Ingredients
- 2- 8 ounce blocks of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1- 1 ounce Ranch seasoning packet
- 1/3 cup of your favorite beer
- I have always used a light beer. Busch Light was in the house. It worked and still tasted great! Don’t judge me: I am from the mid-west, where we love nothing more than cheap beer and cheese. Now you can even enjoy them together with this great recipe!
- The thickness and flavor of your beer will affect the texture and flavor of your dip. I would stick to a light beer.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- I try to grate my cheddar cheese because the texture is just ‘better,’ but I have used regular shredded cheddar cheese, and it’s still amazing!
- Snacks for dipping like Doritos, mini pretzels, and celery
Ranch Beer Cheese Dip Directions
First, cream together the softened cream cheese, Ranch seasoning packet, and beer.
Then gently mix in the shredded cheddar cheese.
Dip with Doritos and pretzels. Enjoy!
How to Store Beer Dip
It’s best to keep this beer dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. This dip continues to stay well even days after being made. We love to pull it out and snack on it during movie nights or even when last-minute guests arrive.
More Easy Recipes
The combination of smooth vanilla yogurt with instant vanilla pudding, light Cool Whip, and sweet but tart frozen raspberries make this Easy Raspberry Fluff recipe a truly easy dessert recipe worthy of any great party!
It’s a crazy easy snack and side that can be made in minutes. This two-ingredient Potato Chip Dip is another family favorite!
This Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole is an all-in-one, kid-friendly meal that makes it easy to feed the whole family!
There is no better why to make a juicy burger than Sheet Pan Hamburgers. They are simply-seasoned bulk ground beef pressed into a baking sheet and baked in the oven for perfectly cooked hamburger patties that everyone can love.
Ranch Beer Cheese Dip
- 16 ounces cream cheese 2 bocks, softened to room temperature
- 1 ounce Ranch seasoning 1 packet
- ⅓ cup beer favorite light beer
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cream together the softened cream cheese, Ranch seasoning packet, and beer.
- Then, gently mix in the shredded cheddar cheese. Dip with Doritos, pretzels, and/or celery. Enjoy!