The combination of smooth vanilla yogurt with instant vanilla pudding, light Cool Whip, and sweet but tart frozen raspberries make this Easy Raspberry Fluff recipe a winner! It’s a decadent but light dessert. That looks elegant but is easy to make. It’s a must-have for your holiday dessert table!
Raspberry Fluff is one of those unicorn desserts that is just healthy enough with yogurt and fruit to make it a side as well. Its light texture and sweetness pair well with breakfast foods, making it a great sweet treat for any brunch table. It also perfectly stands alone on any dessert table at a family gathering, birthday party (Toddlers and little kids love this fluff!! I tell them it’s yogurt with fruit.), and holiday parties.
This easy raspberry fluff recipe is truly the best holiday dessert! Unlike some desserts that can be heavy and weigh you down, this raspberry fluff salad is light and sweet enough not to overwhelm your taste buds. Its’ lovely red coloring and rich flavor make it great for Christmas, but it’s also lightweight and refreshing, making it superb as an Easter dessert. Plus, it’s a four-ingredient dessert that’s delicious and perfect for busy families!
Raspberry Fluff with Yogurt
Raspberry fluff is one of my favorite last-minute dessert ideas. It’s made with a handful of ingredients you can keep stocked in your kitchen and takes less than 10 minutes to complete. Soon you will make sure to have some instant vanilla pudding packages in the pantry and the frozen raspberries and Cool Whip in the freezer, so all you ever need to do is pick up the yogurt for a quick side or dessert!
Ingredients for Raspberry Fluff
- 2 LB(32 ounce) tub of vanilla yogurt
- You can use light or non-fat yogurt.
- 3.4-ounce package of instant vanilla pudding
- You can use the larger vanilla pudding packet that’s 6 ounces. The fluff will be extra sweet. We prefer the more mild sweetness of the smaller packet size.
- 8 ounces of Cool Whip, thawed
- The whipped topping must be completely thawed before mixing. If any part is still frozen, the dessert will clump up and be a mess. Trust me!
- 12 ounces of frozen raspberries
Directions for Raspberry Fluff
First, mix the tub of vanilla yogurt with the packet of instant vanilla pudding. I mix by hand, but you could also use an electric mixer. Why get one more thing out and dirty? Easy is best! Plus, you can have more raspberry fluff later because of all the extra calories you burned hand mixing the yogurt and vanilla. It’s ok to have some small clumps after mixing.
Then fold in the thawed Cool Whip.
Lastly, break up frozen raspberries before opening the bag and gently stir them into the yogurt. Don’t over-mix. The longer you mix in the raspberries, the more they color your fluff pink as they break up and thaw. This doesn’t affect the taste at all. Pro Tip: Keep a few raspberries back for garnish.
Transfer to a pretty serving dish or plate. Serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!
How to Store Raspberry Fluff?
It’s best to serve raspberry fluff immediately or keep it chilled in an airtight container until serving. It keeps for 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
Easy Raspberry Fluff
- 32 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding packet
- 8 ounces Cool Whip(whipped topping) thawed
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries
- Thoroughly mix the tub of vanilla yogurt with the packet of instant vanilla pudding.
- Fold in the thawed Cool Whip.
- Break up frozen raspberries before opening the bag and gently stir them into the yogurt. Don't over-mix. Pro Tip: Keep a few raspberries back for garnish. Serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!
More Easy Desserts
These dessert recipes are easy to make but look fancy and taste great!
With a soft homemade pie crust filled with a creamy lemon filling, baked, and sprinkled with powdered sugar, this marvelous Lemon Pie Recipe! It’s a traditional dessert that’s a lemon lover’s dream! Think of lemon squares in pie form. Yum!
Chewy Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars and rich and sweet Cherry Cream Cheese Cresent Ring are both solid choices. They are family recipes that I learn to associate with home. Perfect as a snack, brunch item, or dessert. Your guest will love them!
This dessert will wow your guest and knock their taste buds’ socks right off! Gooey Chocolate-Carmel Fantasy Dessert is a tasty chocolate crumb crust followed by a creamy caramel and chopped pecan middle topped with a decadent drizzle of melted chocolate. Mouth-watering and fancy-looking, this decadent chocolate dessert keeps it simple in the kitchen.