A soft homemade pie crust filled with a creamy lemon filling, baked, and sprinkled with powdered sugar is this marvelous lemon pie recipe!
How to make this Fruit Pie
This creamy lemon pie recipe is two-part but don’t let that scare you. It’s really easy to execute! And the result is a scrumptious and sweet lemon dessert!
Making the Pie Crust
First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While your oven is preheating, combine the melted butter, powdered sugar, and one cup of flour in a medium bowl.
Then press the mixture into a 9-inch pie pan. Make sure to press up the side of the pan as well to form sides. The sides should go three-quarters the way up at least to hold the filling.
Bake the crust 10-15 minutes until the bottom starts to rise and the crust starts to just brown.
Making the Lemon Pie Filling
While the crust is baking, whisk together the eggs, sugar, lemon juice, two tablespoons of flour, and baking powder in a medium bowl. Then, once the crust is done, immediately fill the pie crust with the lemon filling.
Bake the lemon pie for an additional 15-20 minutes. Let cool for at least 10 minutes and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut and Enjoy!
This creamy lemon pie is perfect for brunches, baby showers, and other special occasions. Serve it slightly warm and watch it disappear!
Other Delicious Desserts
This Pumpkin Pie Crunch Bake recipe is a layer of soft pumpkin filling topped with a cake crumble and crunchy pecans. Serve it with vanilla ice cream and this fall dessert will warm up any chilly day.
Need just a hint of chocolate to finish off your meal? These Chocolate Chip Cookies hit the spot every time! Soft, chewy, and a little crunch, we love to eat these chocolate chip cookies everywhere.
The crunch of crushed Oreo cookies and the creamy filling of cream cheese, vanilla pudding, and Cool whip come together to make this Oreo Dirt Pudding Dessert recipe amazing! A perfect dessert for any occasion!
If you want to stick to the fruity side of desserts you can’t go wrong with this Strawberry Banana Split Cake recipe. Made of a no-bake graham cracker crust layer topped with sweet crushed pineapple, fresh strawberries, and bananas with a creamy topping, chocolate syrup, and chopped nuts, this recipe is full of flavor!
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup butter(1 stick) melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the melted butter, powdered sugar, and 1 cup flour together. Press into a 9-inch pie pan using the back of a spoon or your fingers. Make sure to have sides and bottom to pie crust.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or just until the bottom rises and is starting to brown a bit.
- Prepare the filling while the crust is baking by whisking the eggs, sugar, lemon juice, two tablespoons flour, and baking powder together in a separate bowl.
- Add the filling to the crust immediately and return to the oven baking the pie for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Cool for at least 10 mins and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy!