The rich taste of Old English Cheese, cream cheese, bacon bits, and green onions come together for this cheesy bagel dip that is a total crowd-pleaser!
I asked my friend for this recipe after being addicted to it at a get-together. This bagel dip has just the right amount of flavor and keeps you coming back for just one more bite. I would give this recipe 5 stars. It’s super easy, fast, and looks like you put together a fancy appetizer that is perfect for any occasion.
How to make an easy Bagel Dip!
FIVE ingredients + TWO steps = A completely tasty appetizer that’s ready in minutes!
- Gather your ingredients and cut up the bagels in triangles.
- I will put the cut up bagels back into the bag they came in to keep them fresh until you need to serve them.
- Make sure your cream cheese is softened and ready to go. If I remeber I like to soften my cream cheese by setting it on the counter to get it to room temperature. If I am in a hurry I will use the microwave to defrost it. About 10 second at a time until soft. Make sure you take it out of the foil wrapping.
- Cream together the cream cheese and Old English Cheese Spread in a medium bowl. Then mix in the bacon bits and green onions. Refrigerate the dip until ready to serve.
- Arrange the bagel pieces on a nice serving plater and transfer your dip to a simple serving dish. Garnish with more green onions and bacon bits. Enjoy this cheesy bagel dip! Yum!
More Easy Party Favorites
This stuffed mushrooms recipe is ground sausage, cream cheese, and onion all stuffed and baked into fresh mushroom caps. The result is a warm savory side with little effort. Tender baby bella mushroom caps filled with creamy sausage stuffing make an excellent appetizer for all occasions!
This creamy deviled egg recipe makes it a cinch to whip together tangy crowd-pleasing deviled eggs that are lip-smacking good. Plus there are only three ingredients! You can’t go wrong.
Tender bowtie pasta, crip broccoli florets, bacon bits, and shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese all mixed and coated in a sweet homemade dressing make this bow tie pasta salad recipe a true crowd-pleaser too!
Cheesy Bagel Dip
- 1 bag orginal bagels
- 5 ounces Old English Cheese Spread 1 jar
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- chopped green onion optional
- Cut up the bagels into little triangles. Arrange them on a serving platter. If you are serving them later, place the bagels into the bag they came in to keep them fresh until serving.
- Cream together cream cheese and English cheese. Then mix in bacon bits and green onions. Refrigerate the dip until ready to serve. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with more bacon bits and green onions. Pair with bagel pieces. Enjoy!