This pizza spaghetti bake recipe brings spaghetti and pizza together for the perfect marriage of carbs, cheese, and your favorite toppings. Warm and delicious, it’s a meal that will soon become a family favorite!
How to make Pizza Spaghetti
This pizza spaghetti recipe is broken down into two parts. The spaghetti noodle crust and the pizza sauce, toppings, and cheese layer.
To make the crust you will first need to boil your noodles until done according to box directions. Drain and set aside. Next, combine the milk, eggs, and one cup of mozzarella cheese and mix well. Pour this milk and egg mixture over the spaghetti noodles coating them well. Arrange the prepared noodles evenly in a lightly greased 10×15 inch jelly roll pan. Finally, bake the crust for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Once the crust is baked we will work on the top layer of sauce and toppings. After removing the baked crust of spaghetti noodles from the oven spread your spaghetti sauce evenly across the pan edge to edge. Next layer on your favorite pizza toppings. We did browned ground sausage and red onions. Add your remaining cheese and pepperoni and bake the pizza spaghetti for 30-40 minutes or until the cheese is browning in spots.
Serve your pizza spaghetti with your favorite garlic bread. Most of the time we resort to our famous poor man’s garlic bread. It’s tasty, fast, and can be quickly made with pantry staples. Simply toast some bread, spread on a healthy layer of butter, and sprinkle some garlic powder over top. Yum! Add a green vegetable or side salad and you have an easy dinner option that the whole family will love!!
Other Yummy Dinner Options
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas are the creamy goodness of cream cheese, sour cream melted and mix with shredded chicken, black beans, and Rotel all wrapped up in tortillas and baked to perfection. Incredibly easy to make, quick, and delicious, this meal will feed the entire family with hopefully leftovers for later!
Healthy, easy, and fast is this simple chicken stir fry recipe! No-fuss marinated chicken and fresh crisp vegetables all come together over a warm bed of white rice to give this dinner idea a rainbow of colors and flavors your whole family will love!
Craving some Mexican? Check out these Oven Baked Tacos from Taste of Lizzy T. They look super delicious!
Pizza Spaghetti Bake
- 16 ounces cooked spaghetti noodles
- 4 cups shredded mozzeralla cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce 1 jar
- 8 ounces browned ground sausage ½-1 pound is plenty. Whatever leftovers you have works great!
- Sliced Onions, Mushrooms, and peppers Variety of your favorite pizza toppings!
- Cook your noodles according to the box instructions. Drained and set aside.
- Combine the milk, eggs, and one cup of shredded mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Mix well. Pour over the cooked spaghetti noodles. Coat well.
- Spread the noodles evenly in a greased 10 inch x 15 inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the desired amount of spagheti sauce on top of the baked noodles. Spreading it out evenly to the edges.
- Add remaining ground meats and pizza toppings. Top with the other 3 cups of shredded mozzerella cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes at 350°F or until the cheese is browning in spots. Cool for about 5 minutes and serve immediately.
Leave a Reply