Browned ground beef, Velveeta cheese, and the subtle kick of garlic, onion, and mustard all come together to give you quick and easy crockpot cheeseburgers. Crockpot cheeseburgers are the fun and cheesy version of traditional sloppy joes and deserve a spot in your weeknight meal rotation today!
How to make Crockpot Cheeseburgers
This recipe is perfect for busy everythings. It’s six ingredients that are all mealted together in a crockpot to make a simple but flavorful sandwich!
- Brown two pounds of ground beef until no longer pink and drain.
- Lightly spray your crockpot with cooking spray.
- Add the browned ground beef, Velveeta cheese(or melty cheese), chopped onion and pickles, garlic, and mustard to the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 2 hours or until everything’s combined and the cheese is melted. Stir occasionally.
Top these delicious crockpot cheeseburgers with fresh garnishes and condiments. Serve it on a bun or eat them open-faced on your favorite choice slices of bread.
Other Easy Meal Ideas for Busy Nights
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas are the creamy goodness of cream cheese, sour cream melted and mix with shredded chicken, black beans, and Rotel all wrapped up in tortillas and baked to perfection. Incredibly easy to make, quick, and delicious, this meal will feed the entire family with hopefully leftovers for later!
Healthy, easy, and fast is this simple chicken stir fry recipe! No-fuss marinated chicken and fresh crisp vegetables all come together over a warm bed of white rice to give this dinner idea a rainbow of colors and flavors your whole family will love!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 12 ounces Velveeta chees
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 10 bread and butter pickle chips chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- Brown the ground beef until no longer pink. Drain and set aside.
- Lightly spray the crockpot with cooking spray. Add the browned beef, Velveeta Cheese, chopped onion and pickles, garlic, and mustard. Stir.
- Cook for 2 hours on low or until cheese is mealted and combined. Serve on bread or buns with your favorite fresh hamburger garnishes and condiments.