Tasty, tangy, and sweet, this Easy Watermelon Lemonade Slushie recipe is a two-ingredient frozen drink that your taste buds will love!
Easy meals are what we live on here, so why not make fun snacks and drinks even easier? This Watermelon Lemonade Slushie is just that. It’s a super easy drink recipe that fills snack time with fun. That’s killing two birds with one stone! Easy Watermelon Lemonade Slushies are so good and refreshing.
Frozen Watermelon Lemonade
These two-ingredient watermelon lemonade slushies are a treat the whole family can love. Simple ingredients and directions make for a great summertime drink option!
Ingredients for a Watermelon Lemonade Slushie
- 4 cups Seedless Watermelon, cubed and frozen
- As a mom who hates wasting food, I love that this recipe helps eliminate wasting watermelon by freezing it for later use. So now I go to the store and find the biggest watermelon, knowing that I have a great recipe that uses up any watermelon we might not want to eat in the next couple of days.
- 2 cups lemonade, your favorite brand
- This easy watermelon lemonade slushie really can’t get any easier! Use your favorite lemonade or whatever you have on hand, and trust the process! And remember to add more lemonade, a couple of tablespoons at a time, if your slushie is too thick.
Add the frozen watermelon and lemonade to your blender pitcher.
Then blend until smooth, and there are no chunks. The texture shouldn’t be grainy. If the slushie is too thick, add a couple of tablespoons of lemonade to the blender.
Pour the Watermelon Lemonade Slushie into a fun glass and garnish it with lemon slices or watermelon. Enjoy!
This recipe makes 4 12-ounce slushies.
How to Freeze Watermelon for Frozen Drinks?
Freezing watermelon is quite simple. Cut it into cubes and place it on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze the watermelon for at least two hours, then transfer and store the watermelon in a ziplock bag in your freezer. Frozen watermelon keeps for up to 3 months in the freezer.
Can You Add Alcohol to Watermelon Lemonade Slushies?
Yes, you can add alcohol to our watermelon lemonade slushies. I would recommend an ounce or so of your favorite Rum per glass, then quickly stir and enjoy! Remember to drink responsibly!
Easy Watermelon Lemonade Slushie
- 4 cups Seedless Watermelon cubed and frozen
- 2 cups lemonade favorite kind
- Add the frozen watermelon and lemonade to your blender pitcher.
- Blend until smooth and there are no chunks. The texture shouldn't be grainy. If the slushie is too thick, add a couple of tablespoons of lemonade to the blender.Pour the Watermelon Lemonade Slushie into a fun glass and garnish it with lemon slices or watermelon. Enjoy!
Other Yummy Recipes
While we are on the easy kick, here are some great easy breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas!
Easy Overnight Monkey Bread Recipe: This breakfast idea is made from frozen bread dough pieces, covered in cinnamon and brown sugar, and drizzled in maple pancake syrup and butter for a light and fluffy monkey bread that’s the perfect sweet treat for any breakfast and brunch!
Pull Apart Pizza Muffins: Packed full of cheese and pepperoni, these fluffy and light muffins are made from biscuits and make the perfect easy lunch or fun appetizer!
Italian Chicken, Green Beans, and Potatoes: A delightful one-pan meal idea with juicy baked chicken breasts and tender green beans and potatoes sprinkled in an Italian salad dressing seasoning packet, this is a complete meal that’s easy to make!
Brownie Trifle: This fancy-looking dessert is really easy, I promise! Layers upon sweet layers of rich brownies, creamy chocolate pudding, and light, refreshing Cool Whip make this dessert a chocolate lover’s dream!