Tangy crushed pineapple, white shoepeg corn, sweet onion, and your favorite chunky salsa all come together to make this deliciously light and sweet salsa recipe. Dip it with your favorite tortilla chips and Pineapple Corn Salsa is the perfect appetizer for summer!
We love this easy salsa recipe and its unique tropical flare. It comes together in under 5 minutes with ingredients that we commonly use for a dip that’s kid-friendly to make and eat! It’s the perfect dump-and-go kind of dip. Perfect for our busy lives!
Hawaiian Salsa Recipe
This recipe for pineapple corn salsa is a super easy recipe that’s perfect for on-the-go families and spur-of-the-moment parties. With only four ingredients, it takes literally minutes to make and makes a lot of yummy salsa. You will be able to feed the masses! (Note: Have a few bags of tortilla chips handy!)
- 16 ounces of your choice chunky salsa
- This is totally a choice of preference. We prefer a fresh type of salsa over a canned variety however, from mild to hot, the pineapple balances it out perfectly so pick what you like. Just remember that chunky salsa is key. It adds needed texture to your pineapple corn salsa.
- 11 ounce can of white shoepeg corn
- 20-ounce can of crushed pineapple, mostly drained.
- 1 medium-sized sweet onion, chopped
- Bags of tortilla chips and/or corn chips
First, chop the sweet onion and mostly drain the crushed pineapple. (There’s no need to drain the shoepeg corn as it doesn’t come canned with juices.) Then add everything to a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine.
For the best flavor, it is best to let this sweet pineapple salsa chill for about 2 hours in the refrigerator. Chilling the salsa allows for the flavors to marinate with each other. We have eaten it directly after making though and it’s still delicious. Since it keeps perfectly for a few days, pineapple corn salsa would also be a perfect appetizer to make the day before a party too.
Serve Pineapple Corn Salsa with your favorite tortilla chips and/or corn chips. Make sure to have at least two bags on hand.
Storing Pineapple Corn Salsa
Store pineapple corn salsa in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
More Great Dips and Appetizers
Still thinking of something sweet? This creamy Apple Dip is really the perfect easy fruit dip made up of cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla.
Want an easy dip that’s savory? Try out our Cheesy Bagel Dip. The rich taste of Old English Cheese, cream cheese, bacon bits, and green onions come together for this cheesy bagel dip that is a total crowd-pleaser!
Also, our Chicken Jambalaya recipe is the perfect mix of Mexican and cheese that will have you coming back for seconds. It is a quick and easy crockpot chip dip that’s perfect for your next game day, holiday party, or get-together.
Lastly, our Veggie Rolls Ups and Ham and Cheese Roll Ups have been a hit at parties and are the perfect bite-size snacks!
Pineapple Corn Salsa
- 16 ounces perfered chunky salsa your choice heat
- 11 ounces white shoepeg corn 1 can
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple 1 can, mostly drained
- 1 medium sweet onion chopped
- 2-3 bags of tortilla and/or corn chips
- Chop the sweet onion and mostly drain the crushed pineapple. (There's no need to drain the shoepeg corn as it doesn't come canned with juices.) Then add everything to a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- For best flavor, chill for 2 hours.
- Serve chilled with your favorite tortilla or corn chips.
Leave a Reply